Chloë opening her stocking
Ethan opening his new- very loud- guitar
Beautiful Chloë all dressed up for Christmas

Alexie, Julie, & Alisa
Chloë helping papa video tape Christmas
Ethan taking a picture of aunt Cece with his new camera
When Chloë opened her presents she got very seious and said "puuuussshhhh"
Ethan in his santa hat
Travis helping Chloë open her stocking at Nana & Papa's house
Travis & Alexie opening the new BBQ!
Never too old!
Travis & Mark playing with the car track, they made all kinds of bridges and hills....
Travis & Mark playing with the car track, they made all kinds of bridges and hills....
and yes that is a barbie Travis is passing to Mark.
I forgot my camera on Christmas Eve, we spent it with Wendell & Carole and I still need to get some pictures from them to post.
I forgot my camera on Christmas Eve, we spent it with Wendell & Carole and I still need to get some pictures from them to post.
Thank you to all of our family for making Christmas so special & fun!
We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!



1 comment:
Nice pics!! Fun end of the year events!
Mom
Post a Comment