I always think it will be so fun to do projects with the kids. And it is for the most part. Getting to the end result though is often very challening with Ethan and Chloë. I decided it would be a good activity to make a spooky ginger bread house and for some reason tackled it all by myself. Well I forgot that I would need to mix the frosting and put it into the bags before we could do any decorating. Ethan and Chloë didn't think the waiting was fun at all. We finally got the icing ready and the candy in a bowl ready to go and the kids quickly learned that the candy doesn't stick without icing- once again the waiting wasn't too much fun. But after all the prep work we finally got to decorate! They loved putting the bats and candies all over the house. It doesn't look anything like they show you that you can do on the box but at least the kids love it and are pretty proud of their accomplishment (as I am of mine). Happy Halloween!.jpg)
.jpg)



1 comment:
Cute Lex! I cant wait til Isabelle is old enough to do something like that. So cute
Post a Comment