Friday, May 3, 2013

A tour of the nursery

It took a lot of work and a whole lot of sewing but I love how Axel's room turned out! I made his quilts, pillow cases, changing table pad and all the wall art (except for the tree is vinyl), the lampshade and his name sign. I also painted the dressers and toy box. Travis helped me with the felt board on the wall. It goes from wall to wall and I hope he will like playing with it when he is big enough! It was so much fun shopping for all the right stuff for his room, the chair was the hardest to find but with my mom helping me got babies r us to sell us their floor model and got a really good deal on it too!  
 
 
 




1 comment:

julie kerby said...

His room is so precious mostly because of all the love you put into it!!